Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Presidential Scholar Rizwana Din Shares her First Day Experiences...

The night before my first day of college, I was really scared and nervous. I was worried about how will my first day will go. I felt nervous before I entered my first class. I was trying to make sure that I was all set for my first day of classes. There were a lot of students in my regular classes. The professors had a lot of knowledge and it was just as I thought. I was lost in trying to find my classes, but the class that I was really looking forward was the honors classes. It was a relief for me to have some people from the Honors program are in my English and History class. There was 25 students in each of my honor class and I was grateful for that because I can get to know my classmates and I get more personal attention. I was shocked to find out that I survived my first day of college. I didn't have any break during the day, so I was going from one class to another class. I went to the Honors Lounge after my classes ended and it's a very peaceful view just sitting there. I felt like I was at home. I was happy that I have experienced what is it like to be a college student.

No comments:

Post a Comment